WOW... Today was a day of GREAT learning. We started the morning with a Challenge... our normal venue at the NADC was booked out for a wedding ceremony... so we were 'homeless' for a moment. When one door closes another one opens : )

Next to the NADC (Nyanga Arts Development Centre) is the Nyanga Cresch which is run by Esther. Esther is a remarkable woman who has committed herself to the community and to take care of the kids. The Cresch is in need of much care and attention, roof leaking, toilets not working that well etc. We are so excited that this door opening can help Esther and the Cresch. Our Vision at SmilingOne is to EMPOWER a whole community! Today we were given one more task to fulfill : )

And the space is PERFECT for our Holiday Programme and our Saturday Workshops!

I feel soooooo grateful ♥


A Moment of Silence




Time for Yummy Breakfast



Time for LOTS OF HUGS!


....n HUGS...


Time to Play...

Time to Give Thanks...

Time to JIVE...


Today was a beautiful reminder of Commitment, to know my Heart and its Calling... There is no compromise... I am Grateful for each opportunity given to me to practise this! I am Grateful for all the beautiful people on my path offering their puzzle piece in my learning!

♥ MY HEART KNOWS ♥

In Gratitude
Karina