MOM with capital letters - Family matters!

My son Daniel and my daughter Nathalie are my greatest mentors on this wondrous journey of life! I have been truly blessed by their mentorship and their loving presence in my life! Through them I have learned so much more about love, unconditional sharing and caring, and about gratitude! They have indeed played an essential role in preparing me for all I experience and am so privileged to DO through SmilingOne!

Quality Family Time is priority number ONE on my TO DO list. When we are whole and strengthened as a Family each of us can give and share of ourselves in our tasks outside the Family with much greater strength and clarity.

We recently moved to Muizenberg and are truly enjoying the many treats that this comes with. Daniel has discovered his passion for surfing and the whole family went to observe his first surf lesson. What a thrill!


The journey is not meant to be walked all alone. Sometimes we might 'think' it is like that. Our minds and our conditioning can be so strong (and feel so real). Just remember to listen closely to your heart. Reach out your hand and let us walk together! Family matters! YOU matter!


IN GRATITUDE
Karina