Our Knysna Adventure

Beginning 2011 with adventures in Knysna. We are so excited! This is our 'first holiday' in beautiful South Africa. The time I spent here in this beautiful country is mostly spent in community building. A journey that I treasure dearly. Each Moment in the home of my heart is such a blessing and has taught me so much! This is exactly what I took with me to Knysna and what made the week so much MORE... lots of messages and gifts awaiting me and my kids : )

The Tree House

Simplicity

We are soooo excited to start our Knysna Adventure with a night in the Tree House - located at the Southern Comfort Horse Ranch on the Garden Route between Plett and Knysna. A reminder that it is the 'little' things that count and that the road of fulfilness is one paved with love - walked in simplicity. Let's travel light ; )


The Swing

Playfulness

Oooooh we love this swing. It takes us way up HIGH! Tickles us to joyfulness and laughs. We help each other - not one without the other. I am reminded of being the 'Child in Joy'. Let us always remember to PLAY!


The Pond

In Conflict or Peace?

A duck comes a bit too close and is chased away by the Swan...

Life teaches me every single day how BEAUTIFUL our differences are and how much we can learn from each other when we just open our hearts ♥ I walk in Peace!


Walking with Elephants

Gentle Giants

The Knysna Elephant Park is an amazing experience. I see playfulness - aaaah those young ellies - patience, togetherness and gentleness. I am so grateful for the gift of Walking with the Elephants.


The Camp Fire

The camp fire reminds me of 'Passion'
and how that which drives us (within) flavours all we do.

The wood catches fire. The fire is first raging and spitting to the left and to the right. Yet still only burning the surface. It has to be kept going, fed - almost as if it cannot get enough.

Then it is as if the mood changes...

The fire has entered deep into the wood, burning with great intensity and a calmness that radiates depth and warmth.

Each fire is a process. Each process allows us to choose!

Are we staying on the surface - just talking? Or are we allowing ourselves to go deeper - do the walking - driven from the depth of our hearts!


A colourful journey

The Knysna trip was filled with playfulness, joy, love, laughter, togetherness, nature, mindfulness, simplicity, peacefulness...

ALL ingredients that I take with me into this new year ♥

In Gratitude
Karina