eBook of THE RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL to be launched shortly! Order your copy TODAY!


I have through the last week been busy transforming THE RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL (book and responsibility manual) into a personalized eBook (PDF) - to be launched within the next week! It is amazing what great difference this book/manual already has made for so many people - also in the most diverse environments and communities here in South Africa. Now we are going GLOBAL. THE RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL will be accessible to everyone!

With the purchase of the eBook you are also supporting The SmilingOne Foundation and the remarkable and life-changing work that the Foundation and THE RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL is doing in South Africa inside Prisons and with their Re-Integration and Youth Programmes. The price of the eBook goes 100% into our Trust!

With PayPal you are ensured an easy and secure payment method

PRICE: 40 USD
(= R275 / 31 EURO / 230 DKR)





If you are in South Africa you are welcome to do an EFT instead. Please email me for account details.

IN GRATITUDE
Karina


TESTIMONY by Sihle

If you could have asked me about what I have written here three years ago, I wouldn’t have had answers for you; but today I can and it was made possible by the concept of THE RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL.

With the concept I have learned the beauty of creating me and discovering my being in full flood. I choose because I want to, not because of pleasing and surviving. My heart (how I feel) is the basis or foundation that I operate from. The intellectual pursuit deceived me from seeing, learning, understanding and growing from my challenges – therefore I realized that knowledge alone is not enough. It is imperative that I add/listen to be whole or one with my emotions. In that way I am liberated to be me/who I am.

As I have said, none of this would have made sense three years ago because i would not have known that there is a ‘higher’ way of being, that I am in control, that I have a choice, that I can live mindful and consciously aware of my life, that I am content with myself and accept wholeheartedly, that I am special and unique, that I can change and most importantly that I can inspire others as well.

  • I look not only around me but deep into my soul.
  • I see not only the chaos in life but the orchestra of live.
  • I speak not only the languages of tongue but that of my heart.
  • I feel not only what I sense but sense what I feel
  • I touch not only with my hand but with the fingers of my soul.
  • I listen not only to the sound that surrounds me but to the beat that beats from within.
  • I hear not only the noise of the world; but the voice of the universe.

Every step, every journey, every experience is purposeful and everything is possible when I trust and believe in myself.

LOVE, LIGHT and LIFE
Sihle