Thorp Motor Group gives The SmilingOne Foundation a helping hand!

Only a few days ago I went knocking on the door of Nicky Thorp at THORP MOTOR GROUP in Plumstead, Cape Town. I knew that I only had a few days left... then I would be without a proper vehicle, which would impact the many programmes that the SmilingOne Team and I are facilitating for a healthier, greener and safer South Africa here in the Western Cape. Two days later Thorp availed their brandnew Chevrolet Spark to assist!



The beginning of a wonderful journey together...

Thank you Nicky and the Thorp Team. I have met so much caring from all of you and feel so privileged to walk this journey with you. We can do so much MORE when we do it TOGETHER!

I am starting this diary to take everyone with me in the SPARK to all the stunning processes and adventures that SmilingOne is part of here in South Africa. I have no doubt that you will enjoy the ride : )

Buggle up...