Empty Spaces

...and then there are days for reflection. It has been some very busy weeks on the road where so much has been achieved, many new connections has been made and 'bridges build', relationships has been nurtured and each day we recommit to what we do...

Love is our Essence
Guidance our Passion

I am reminded that the journey is not just about being on the road all the time... it is also asking us to stop and rest in between, to observe and listen and to allow 'Empty Spaces'. The past few days I have silenced and listened. Nothing stops because you stop for a moment. Each time I embrace those empty spaces I am so humbled. This is where the bigger picture reveals itself to me and where inspiration finds me - because I am silent enough to listen and embrace it. When running fast we are not always able to or open to listening and absorbing what knocks on our door.

Deep deep gratitude to my SmilingOne Team/Family... there is me without you! I am in AWE of your journeys and feel so privileged to walk this path with you - hand in hand, heart by heart!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

IN GRATITUDE
Karina