CERTIFICATE CEREMONY in Goodwood Medium Prison

Today Meeghan Norwitz and I are in Goodwood Prison where 10 of our inmate participants are receiving their PART1 certificates (The Responsible Individual) and one (Welcome) is receiving his Responsibility Coach Certificate after his 3.5 years training and commitment to his journey of change. REMARKABLE!

Congratulations to our Graduates:
  • Welcome Dennis Witbooi (Responsibility Coach Education)
  • Peter du Plessis (T.R.I. Part1)
  • Carl Haggard (T.R.I. Part1)
  • Daniel Olyn (T.R.I. Part1)
  • Fabian Jacobs (T.R.I. Part1)
  • Kosie Botie (T.R.I. Part1)
  • Ikeraam Janties (T.R.I. Part1)
  • Wayne Martin(T.R.I. Part1)
  • Edwill Dordley (T.R.I. Part1)
  • Trevor Payne (T.R.I. Part1+2)
On July 18th the journey continues and each participant takes on further steps in THE RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL!

♥ Our team is also active in Nyanga Township today! ♥

IN GRATITUDE
Karina