22 graduates at Brandvlei Maximum Prison

22 graduates at Brandvlei Maximum Prison - all guided by fellow inmates/coach students (Brian, Bradley, Lumkile and Thembalethu - well done!!!). I am so in AWE of this process. The moment we reach out to share and care we invite healing and change in our lives. And it is indeed through others that we discover our own GREATness ♥

  • PBP Graduate in Brandvlei Maximum Prison: He writes on Patience (values): "I am patient with myself in each area of my being. I am patient towards life especially when things seem dark and impossible. I am patient with the people I have in my life, allowing them to be themselves". Under learning arena: "I cherish my journey as a student of life" & "Listening allows me to learn and understand"
  • Another PBP Graduate in Brandvlei Maximum Prison: He writes in his vision statements: "My Joy deepens with the Joy of Others" & "The Yard is Green and Clean - the view of the Mountain and the Blue Sky touches my Soul deeply" & "I honour my Body, Mind and Soul by listening to my Feelings and following my Heart" & "I am empowering myself through my experiences and my challenges"
IN GRATITUDE
Karina