Goodwood Prison Day

Today in Goodwood Medium Prison in Circles of Sharing with our inmate coach students and participants of The Responsible Individual. Change happens when we realize that not only are we a great gift to others; everyone is a wonderful gift to us as well. This is when we truly open ourselves to listen and to learn.

Key words in todays session: We spoke about intimacy and relationships, keyroles (I am a friend, I am a Provider, I am a Lover, I am a Partner, I am a Leader, I am a Role Model...) and how each experience in our lives gives us knowledge and the opportunity to practice choice. "What is it that I would like to spice my relationships with?". We dived deeper into CHOICES and how different influences in our lives impacts the choices we make. We want to understand these influences and not choose because we were told to... but simply because we want to. This is when we invite change!

♥ Happy Monday Everyone! ♥

IN GRATITUDE
Karina