What a STUNNING week

It has been a truly inspiring and also very busy week. I am not always having time to write in my Diary. So today I will make a week review.

Tuesday, February 1st
Monthly Newsletter ready for download

Today I observed a young mother from the Capricorn Township with her 2 year old child in PnP. I was reminded how important it is what we (SmilingOne) do. Sharing LOVE so that young mothers and fathers can be inspired to experience LOVE and share this LOVE with their child(ren). What I do to YOU I automatically do to ME and visa versa ♥ We are ONE family


Wednesday, February 2nd
PRISON DAY. 9-11am: at Brandvlei Maximum Prison. 12-2pm: at Worcester Men's Prison

Both our teams, the DCS staff and management in these prisons have become like family. To run a process like THE RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL asks of commitment from all of us! Not one without the other. This is one of many things that I really enjoy about this process. It invites everyone to partake in their own unique way.


Thursday, February 3rd
What an interesting day! It started with electricity off and allowing a very gentle start of my day... listening... With lifted energy I went to my favourite hairdresser @OSHUN (Thx Cheryl... as always... you are a STAR!!!)... and following had a great photoshoot for the Psychologies Magazine that will feature a glimpse of my story... and then my electricity also went back on : )

Mmmmm... it's raining!


Friday, February 4th
Today I welcomed our new intern in my Muizenberg office. Sheilan has been studying journalism. She will help me with my two children book projects (editing), newsletters and some admin work. I am deeply grateful for this helping hand.

Late afternoon I had a lovely walk and yummy dinner at Fish Hoek Beach with my wonderful neighbours. SO grateful for beautiful and inspiring connections! ♥ RICHNESS ♥


Saturday, February 5th
Stunning YOUTH workshop today in Nyanga Township, deep processing, passion and commitment, I am in AWE!!! It was really an opportunity for all to relook at what we are all about. Not to operate by 'old patterns', but to allow ourselves to do things differently. To walk a path paved with love! We were also preparing for our event on Feb 12th. Our theme: 'ONE LOVE". You are most welcome to come and experience it LIVE.

Donations towards our programme is welcomed ♥ We can do so much MORE when we do it TOGETHER ♥


Sunday, February 6th
Enjoying my empty spaces and special time with my kids! Did also meet up with a dear friend whos son is visiting Cape Town. They were keen to join me in all community processes in the coming week.


Monday, February 7th
PRISON DAY: Goodwood Medium Prison.
9-11am UNIT C10 (18 participants today)
11am-1pm UNIT C6 (19 participants today)

We had a stunning session! Lots of new guys in our circles of sharing, choosing to explore more about themselves. It is amazing when we realize we DO have a choice! I also want to thank the DCS team for taking such good care of us today! We can do so much MORE when we do it TOGETHER! ♥


Tomorrow... February 8th
Meeting with a couple of my contacts to explore further about our greening and recycling programme - soon to be kicked off in Nyanga Township and the Capricorn Beach area in Muizenberg. I am very excited about this meeting. Love it when opportunity knocks on my door ; ) Later Meeghan and I will be in meeting with Goodwood Prison.

February 9th: Brandvlei Juvenile Prison - startup 2011 Part 2 of T.R.I.
February 10th: Meeting with NADC
February 11th: Circle of Sharing in Nyanga Township/team meeting
February 12th: ONE LOVE event in the Nyanga Township

Have a STUNNING week!


IN GRATITUDE
Karina